Taking a bite out of your workload
How many hours a month do you spend on the administrative tasks that keep your business running? Just think what you could be doing with that time instead. Playing with the kids, lunch with friends, relaxing with a good film or book or finally starting that new project that will take your business to the next level.
Hiring an assistant means you can have all that without the:
- Arguments with anyone HR related (we’ve all been there)
- Worry about pension contributions
- Employment red tape
- Wasted hours as you pay someone to sit at their desk playing with their phone.
I’m a strange mixture of organised and creative, with an administrative and marketing background.
What can I help you with?
- Transcription of audio and videos.
- All aspects of blogging, including research, ideas, editing, proofreading, sourcing images, creating graphics, formatting and scheduling.
- Updating, maintaining, editing and formatting your WordPress website.
- Organising and sending out your newsletter.
- Internet research.
- Graphic creation, such as printables, social media images and workbooks.
Not sure where to start?