Taking a bite out of your workload
How many hours a month do you spend on the administrative tasks that keep your business running? Just think what you could be doing with that time instead. Playing with the kids, lunch with friends, relaxing with a good film or book or finally starting that new project that will take your business to the next level.
Hiring an assistant means you can have all that without the:
- Arguments with anyone HR related (we’ve all been there)
- Worry about pension contributions
- Employment red tape
- Wasted hours as you pay someone to sit at their desk playing with their phone.
I’m a strange mixture of organised and creative, with an administrative and marketing background.
What can I help you with?
- All aspects of blogging, including research, ideas, editing, proofreading, sourcing images, creating graphics, formatting and scheduling.
- Social media, including writing messages, scheduling messages and creating graphics.
- Internet research
- Graphic creation, such as printables, social media images and workbooks.
Are you an author of fiction or non-fiction?
Or are you writing a book but you’re not sure what to do with it next?
Check out my page for authors.
If there’s something you’d like support with and it’s not on the list, just ask. Chances are I can help.