For Creative Agencies
Whether you’re running a marketing agency, content agency or you’re a marketing consultant, you probably have clients asking for all the things.
Instead of employing someone to help with these things, hiring a freelance Virtual Marketing Assistant means that the work will get done, with less stress, less cost but the same experience and high quality work.
There are a few ways that I can help you and your agency.
What I can do for your agency and clients
Whether you’d like me to help out with your workload or the client work coming in, I can do the following with:
- Blog management (including idea generating, proofreading, editing, sourcing images, uploading, scheduling, maintaining a content calendar).
- Social media management (researching stories to share, writing messages, scheduling).
- Managing WordPress websites (updating, editing, etc).
- Proofreading and editing documents and marketing materials.
- Formatting reports and documents (incl. Word, Pages, Google Drive, Excel, PowerPoint, Numbers).
- Creating templates (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Drive, Pages, Numbers, Keynote).
- Data entry.
- Formatting and scheduling newsletters.
- Internet Research.
- Creating printables.
- Minute taking, incl. typing up and formatting (local businesses only, mileage costs may be included).
By project / busy periods
If you know you’ve got a busy period coming up when you’ll just need an extra hand, I’m here for you.
On a regular basis – become my priority
If you’d like an extra hand on a regular basis, you can take out a monthly package of hours with me. You can fill these hours with any of the above types of tasks and, by taking out this monthly package, I’ll make you a priority.
- Your work will get priority above any ad-hoc work.
- You will be invoiced at the end of every month.
- Up to four hours a month can be carried over (any other unused hours will be lost but packages can be changed over time to suit).
- A 50% deposit will be required before work starts when you first book.
All retainers are flexible, so if your needs aren’t met by any of the below packages, give me a shout and we can work something out.