I’m Jenny Lewis and I may have a small dinosaur problem.
It took me a little while to realise that I thrive when doing administrative tasks. In fact, at first I was determined to have a great career in marketing.
This meant that after many years of administrative jobs, I finally landed in a marketing team as a Marketing Assistant.
I gained my CIM qualification and was promoted into the job I’d been working for.
I missed the admin!
But it took a role in a finance team before I finally admitted that not only did I miss doing admin stuff, but I loved doing it.
I am a born administrator.
And thanks to my background, I love and understand the marketing side.
Adminosaurus started in January 2016, and I now have nearly a decade of varied administrative and marketing experience.
Ever since I left University (with a degree in archaeology), I’ve thrived from supporting and helping people.
I love doing a great job, so I am proud to be honest, quick and registered under the Data Protection Act.
To find out how I can help you and your business, get in touch for a chat.
Okay, but why dinosaurs?
I’m pretty sure I was born this way, but Jurassic Park certainly helped.
It’s a fascination and mixes with my passion for history and archaeology.
I’ve done a number of online palaeontology courses and would love to continue these studies more seriously one day.
In the meantime, my house is full of dinosaurs. So much so that I can’t see the dinos for the trees. Which is why my husband came up with the business name, Adminosaurus.
Want to know a bit more?
My favourite About pages explain more about who a person is, but copywriters will say that this is the best way to put people off. Boo!
So, for the people out there like me, here’s a little video of 5 quick facts about me:
- As I mention above, I genuinely love and am fascinated by dinosaurs. This is not a gimmick!
- I have an elderly guinea pig named Didymus, who is my constant and fluffy companion while I work. Update: Diddy sadly passed away on 2 June 2017 a month shy of his 7th birthday, leaving behind a gaping hole in our lives and a silent house. But he lives on in our hearts, and in the below video!
- I’m also a fiction writer and I write fantasy novels. You can find out more here.
- I used to play at admin when I was dinky. Yup, I would sit at my mum’s desk and pretend to be a PA.
- I got married in a zoo. We got engaged in Edinburgh Zoo and married in Bristol Zoo. It was amazing and I highly recommend the chocolate meringues.